1) Legion Of Boom, C. Velasquez – $25.000 claim last out from the best in the game MB Stables. Cant see this one improving very much.
2) Buzzing, A. Arroyo – solid work tab for the forementioned MB Stables trainee. Always right there when it matters I would expect a bug run today.
3) Rouge Warrior, L. Saez – bullet mile work last out and has solid backclass. My favorite for the win today.
4) Twisted Flyer, K. Carmouche – another one from MB in great form. Should be the post time favorite.
5) Ponder, E. Cancel – stakes win at Aqueduct last time out, goid form, definitely in with a shot.
6) Aaliyahs Angel, R. Silvera – winner of last 3 starts but in much easier fields. In tought here today.
7) Samwell Tarly, M. Franco – I think this gelding comes up just short as I believe he needs a bit more ground. Will be placed towards the middle of the pack.
8) Il Capitano, T. Rice – definitely better on turf than dirt but does he have the talent to win?
9) Skyhyperion, J. Lezcano – live longshot from the outside post. Wouldn’t shock me if he won.
Categories: NG Stakes