1) Wire Z Wire, C. Lanaderos – Proven GIII winner last out. Decent works. Tough spot from the rail.
2) Steel Moon, F. Pennington – Won last 3 starts. Needs to avoid speed del.
3) Spotted Cat, R. Albarado – Big purchase. 13 in the KYD last out. Can he turf?
4) Garibaldi, J. Leparoux – Nice win last out but I think he is just a nice allowance horse.
5) Creative Santa, J. Castellano – first tim with Yahudi he is 25%. Enough said.
6) Bombastic Pathology, G. Olguin – Proven on turf. Sneaky longshot at 12/1
7) Pittsburgh, T. Baze – Recently purchased $275.000 returns to preferred surface. My pick.
8) Desolation Island, I. Ortiz – Just another MB monster, this time on turf.
9) Cyrus The Virus, P. Lopez – 2-2 in restricted allowances. Big jump up.
10) Foggy Vision, J. Rosario – Game runner. Thought to win from outside post.
11) Lexterieur Aapres, M. Smith – Big beyers last two starts but there are bigger in here.
12) Dogs Dragon, J. Talamo – Best in state bred company.
Categories: Grade III