San Juan Capistrano S.
Santa Anita April 22, 2017
- Yeti Strong, B. Blanc, Hambletonian Stable: ran a 99 SRF last out in an allowance before being privately bought for $40.000, could prove to be a steal.
- Magi, S. Elliot, Nakamura Stables: stretches out to 1 1/2m after a poor effort in the Arcadia GII
- Super Charger, M. Garcia, Maxmillion Farm: always right in the mix late is is proven at 1 1/2m having won 2 or 3 starts at the distance.
- Just Ordinary, D. Van Dyke, Establo Pichon: has yet to win a race since his 21 length maiden victory back in 2015.
- General White, N. Arroyo Jr., Eastern Equine: looks to extend his win streak to 3 in a row after taking an allowance and a stake in his last two starts.
- War Scent, G. Stevens, Our Athletes: the GII Ft. Lauderdale winner returns after a disappointing effort in the GI Kilroe Mile.
- Techfluence, R. Chirinos, The Sidley Stud: this super consistent graded stakes contender returns to the grass after 3 dirt starts.
- Gila Bend, M. Gutierrez, Barcelona Farms: this multiple graded stakes winner is ultra inconsistent, could win or could run last in here.
- G Honkus Brown, C. Nakatani, Spankys Barn: comes off a win in a $6.250 claimer, making a huge leap in class.
- Chateau Angel, A. Solis, Invicta Group LLC: this hard knocking 9 year old gelding looks to get back to top form in here.