The Schylerville GIII
- Starlite Run, K. Carmouche, DJC Racing Stables: keeps the bute on after placing in an overnight stake, was ultra impressive in her maiden breaking score, if she can replicate that she fits well.
- Speeding Tales, J. Velazquez, Cherrytree Hill Farm: the likely favorite in here being unbeaten through two starts, one being a stake win, the extra ground should help.
- Miss Phooey, D. Davis, Stone Creek Farm: comes in off an average maiden win second out, will have to move forward to be competitive here.
- Levi Broom, I. Ortiz Jr, Mb Stables: you know she’s a good one when Mb goes out of the way to purchase a 2yo for a large sum of money, and it payed off as she won a stake last out, she has superior works and will contest favoritism come post time.
- Bora Bora, J. Castellano, Smokey Stover: broke her maiden at a free track and took a lower allowance last out, has good works but will need a huge run.
- Anarchistin, J. Rosario, Mb Stables: this one Mb purchased before her first start, would like to see some better works from her but she has not missed a beat yet.
- Learning Curve, J. Lezcano, Allinthegate: this filly definitely has the class to win here but shows sloe works, if she keeps progressing she could be a nice 3yo.
- Lil Cultivator, R. Santana Jr., Hunterman Stables: this speedy filly jumps up from the MSW ranks to the GS ranks, she has sneaky good works and may have a shot.
- Plumage, J. Ortiz, Sir Daniel Martin: ran well in an allowance last out, just like the rest her stature is unknown, she could be a threat.
- Acara, J. Alvarado, Crocker Ggs: won averagely in a low MSW, don’t think she factors here.