- Sakaimanato trained by Team 7 Illusions: This runner might have to change tactics to be able to win this race, where his previous starts were going a mile or more it seems like more ground benefits this runner. Shortening up to 7/8 might be a challenge for him.
- Bodemister trained by D J C Racing Stables: This runner exits an allowance score going 5 1/2 furlongs now stretches back out to 7/8 which is the distance he broke his maiden. This horse is very live in this spot!
- Keanu Storm trained by Arindel: Layed an egg last out and ran a horrible race getting beat 6 lengths in open company. Now back in with breeds he will try and turn the tables.
- Pari People trained by Night Rider Stables: This horse will need to run better than he has. He has not given any indication that he is a stakes horse and is up against some very nice horses.
- Jezza trained by Estero Farm: This gelding is getting a huge class relief where he has only been getting beat a length or two. He will be the horse to beat in this spot in my eyes.
- Four Leaf trained by Royalty Racing: This runner comes off a very impressive performance winning a stake at a GP going the same distance. He will not have an easy lead in here but can see him being the speed of the race.
- Brave Diplomat trained by Nakakurma Stables: This horse just simply is not good enough to be competetive in this spot. He will have to run a huge race and everything will have to go just right for him.
- Great Britain trained by John Henry: Gets a very big class relief after falling off the Derby trail early this year. She be right there against his own kind.
- Disansini trained by Gdp inc.: Comes off his maiden breaking score in a MSW event, this will be a huge test for him to try and prove he can run with these kind.
A lot of horses taking class relief in this stake. You can expect there will be plenty of speed in this race. Good luck to all, and may the odds be in your favor.