For fillies and mares 3 and up going a flat mile for $100.000 lets take a look at the field
1. 66 Chevelle trained by Nakamura Stables: This filly comes off a runner up finish against allowance company. She run a 91 that day which is one of her best beyers on form so she is improving and headed in the right direction.
2. More Sport trained by Aml racing: This runner comes off an allowance score at Santa Anita. This filly has proved she can run on a fast or muddy racetrack so she should be a tough competitor.
.3.Golden Hour trained by D J C Racing Stable: This filly gets a class relief coming out of a G3 where she finished a closing 5th only going 7/8 of a mile now stretching out to two turns she will be a tough customer in this spot.
4. Puddle Jumper trained by the king of HRP MB STABLES: This filly just got caught in her last start at Gulfstream Park where she finished 3rd in a G3 going 1 1/16. Now shortening back to a flat mile they will have to catch her on top if they want the biggest piece of the pie.
5.Commanding Lady trained by Chili King Stables: This filly comes out of the same race as Puddle Jumper but she came rolling from the back of the pack to finish 4th. Now with a 16th of a mile shorter she will need to get into gear a little earlier this race to be able to run the pace setters down.
6. Cover Girl trained by Aml Racing: This runner has had 2 bad races in a row trying to turn things around in this one will not be an easy task.
7. Queen Panda trained by Tiratzo: This horse has ran 4 consecutive 3rd place finishes. A quick pace may be the key for this runner to get up and take the top spot.
Good luck to all in the Henson Handicap!