For 4 year old and upward going 7/8 on the dirt. We also have 2019 Breeders Cup Sprint winner in Con Artist.
- Cucamonga trained by Tiratzo: This is a hard knocker here. Has only been off the board 6 times in 16 starts. is 5/1 morning line.
- Salili trained by Nakamura Stables: This horse has been top 3 in his last 7 outs being a very good runner on both turf and dirt. His last race he won on the dirt he earned a 100 speed beyer.
- Viper Command trained by Aer Stables: Ended the year with a bang after winning the G1 Malibu and started 2020 off with a little prep win in an easy allowance race.
- Marx On The Moon trained by Court Jester Racing: This horse trys everytime they lead him over. He has run a 97-99 speed figure the last 7 times he has run! But has been facing some pretty good horses as he will today.
- Di Bug trained by John Henry: After a big 2nd place finish in the Breeders Cup sprint he has been off of the board his last 2 outs making him a long shot in here. He needs to find his form again.
- Peculiar Sensation trained by Mb Stables: Comes off of two 2nd place finishes in a row in G2 events where both of them he run a 99 beyer.
- Con Artist trained by Smokey Stover: After his last out which was a G2 win he was sold for $1,500 to Smokey Stover. Now hoping his investment pays off he has him in this race trying to improve him even more.
- Glorious trained by Spankys Barn: The 7/8 will help him tremendously but I just do not know if he is good enough to compete in this group.
- First Down Dash shortening up to 7/8 for this race. Has been running great around two turns but connections wanted to go for this race so here he is.
- Gifted Man trained by Spankys Barn: Gifted Man ran his eyes out his last start winning a G3 at aqueduct. Morning line at 50-1 they are saying he can not do it again. But this is horse racing and anything can happen.
- L A Raw trained by D J C Racing Stables: Comes out of an allowance win. Will have to improve to get a piece today.
- Kill Command trained by Fractious: He needs a very hot pace up top and he will come late and try to pick up the pieces.
Good Luck To All!