The G3 Kentucky Oaks prep draw a full field of 14 going a mile and a 16th. Headlined by your morning line favorite Mercy.
1. Miss Tallmadge trained by John Henry: This filly cant seem to find her prefered running style yet. When she sit way off of the pace she does not get there in time. When she is close she fades late. A new tactic could be used today.
2. Realnice trained by Allinthegate: This filly has been getting no credit for her last three wins as she is 30/1 morning line. She has been a long shot in her three previous wins so do not be suprised if she gets it done today.
3. Mercy trained by Smoky Stover: Had a very unlucky trip in the Fair Grounds Oaks running 6th but is your 5/2 morning line favorite.
4. Numbered Account trained by D J C Racing: This filly had a great two-year old campaign but has not showed any interest as a three year old and has not been close in her two starts this year.
5. Ms Pea trained by Aer Stables: This filly can go to the front or come from off of it but has not been very succesfull around 2 turns yet and still needs to prove herself.
6. Sin City Hip Check trained by Onlineracingclub.com: This is a very good Louisiana bred but not sure if it can compete in this race. The horse has showed it does like a route of ground though.
7. Cream Soda trained by Greeko Holdem: This filly rattled of three wins in a row before a second place finish in the Fair Grounds Oaks. She should be a tough customer today.
8. Sheza Star trained by Aml Racing: Coming off a 3rd in the Sunland Oaks. This filly should be the speed of the race.
9. Beautiful Plan trained by Gdp Inc.: Coming off of the maiden score this filly likes the distance now its just time to see if she is good enough to compete at this stage.
10. Interpoint trained by Night Rider Stables: This filly has already had a win at Oaklawn Park and is trying for another one here. She has a first and a second on her form for 2020. Could be a live long shot.
11. Run Fitchew trained by: Night Rider Stables: Big step up in class and adding more distance. The odds are against this one but could prove everybody wrong.
12. Niagra Beauty trained by Allinthegate: Very consistent filly but would like to see her step up a little more from a two year old to a three year old. She just needs a break through race to put her on the map.
13. Sunlite trained by Rampage Stable: Winner of the Honeybee Stakes which is a prep for this race so could be a tough horse to beat in this race. Has to find a trip from the 13 hole though.
15. Slytherin trained by Arindel: Comes out of two second place finishes in New York bred stakes trying to take a step up in class here. Will break from post position 14 but will be tough to find a way to save some ground.
Good Luck To All!