A $100.000 stake for three year old CA bred fillies going a flat mile on the lawn. Lets take a look at the field.
1. Promise trained by Threshold: Draw a line through this fillies last start on the wet turf and she looks very tough in this spot breaking her maiden here at Golden Gate then traveling to Gulfstream Park and winning a stake there. I would expect a big performance out of this one.
2. Beach Laff trained by High Voltage: Has been a long time since this filly found the winner circle but going around two turns for the first time could be a game changer.
3. Pink Planther trained by Gdp inc: She has shown she likes the route of ground but has not raced on the turf yet. Coming off a second place finish in a allowance here at Golden Gate she will take to turf and stakes company for the first time.
4. Hash Tag Hash trained by Estero Farms: Has shown she can sprint or go the route. She has been 1-2 in her five career starts earning $106.800 leading the field in money earned and should be your morning line favorite.
5. Humming Along trained by Mb Stables: Coming out of stakes company finishing a game 3rd, this filly has every right to be in this race and could very much win this race..
6. Lost Goddess trained by Team 7 Illusions: This is the wild card out of the field. Out of 3 starts all on the grass she has yet to catch a firm turf course. Finishing 2nd in a state bred allowance at Santa Anita in her last start. She could be one to add on the ticket if she takes to the firm turf well.
7. Nothing Nowhere trained by Chili King Stables: This filly will have to do better than she has her last 2 outs as she has not been close. Back with state breds now and shortening back to a flat mile might just be her cup of tea.