5/2/2020 For 4 year old and upwards going 7/8 on the main track for a purse of $500.000
1. Viper Command trained by Aer Stables: Viper Commands best win was last year in the G1 Malibu. Coming out of a G3 event at Keeneland where he was off the board, he will have to show much more to win this contest.
2. Yocomoblazed trained by Nolespan Racing: Coming out of a win in the Carter Handicap, This little horse looks to be getting better. The odds makers do not like him much as he is 20/1 morning line.
3. Peculiar Sensation trained by Mb Stables: This horse is a good horse who is always right there. He ran a 9th in his last start in a G3 event at Keeneland but was only beaten a length. Before that had two seconds place finishes against graded stakes competition.
4.Malibu Moon trained by D J C Racing: I hate to say it but I think this horses best days are behind him. After two starts this year and has not hit the board yet getting beaten 4 lengths in both I do not think this horse matured into what they thought he was going to be.
5. Con Artist trained by Smokey Stover: Bought this 2019 Breeders Cup Sprint winner for $1,500.000 he has not paid that off yet. Finishing 8th in his last try.
6. Grand Speed trained by Twin Towers Racing: This horse has no buisness being in this race. He was 5th and last in his last two outings in allowance company.
7. Salili trained by Team 7 Illusions: Has not been off the board in his last 5 outings and is a very strong horse in this race. Running for Team 7 for the first time after being bought for $1,500.000.
8. Cucamonga trained by Tiratzo: Comes out of a G3 win at Keeneland and is looking to get another here. Has not been off the board in his last 4 trys. 5/1 morning line.
9. Iron Cross trained by Fractious: Comes out of a G1 where he was defeated by a head Yocomoblazed (2) he looks to turn the tables today.